Who Am I

  • 0

Have you failed as a woman,a mother,a sister until you feel like your a woman by accident? i have gone through all this and now i can stand ang get counted.having being married for more than 10 years failure has always walked right behind me but my greatest joy and achievement is and will always be salvation.i have been discriminated against,harrased,talked over ..people had refused to take notice of me,listens to me or even act on my behalf but today I have realized that there is a God in Heaven who is Real,who can give you a real live,a real testimony and saves you from real suffering.today am a pastor and a director of olchani loloip children centre....why.


because I no longer talk of how big my problems are,but i talk about how big my GOD is.

No comments:

Post a Comment